Tickets Now on Sale!
Date: August 2, 2019
Time: 6:30 - 10:30pm
Venue: Pavillion Shore Park
Craft Beer, Wine Tasting, Live Music
Please be advised there is construction at the 12 Mile and Novi Roads intersection, and patrons may not be able to access 12 Mile Road from Novi Road. For those coming to the FREE shuttle parking at Vibe Credit Union (44575 12 Mile Road) from the south (Northville) or west (Lyon) and heading north on Novi Road, please follow the bright red route:
- Turn left onto West Parks Drive.
- Turn right onto Donelson Drive.
- Turn left just before Gordon Food Service.
- Drive straight past Dick’s Sporting Goods and Buddy’s Pizza to Vibe Credit Union (44575 12 Mile Road), located on the southwest corner of Cabot Drive and 12 Mile.
Those coming from the east (Farmington) and off the I-96 westbound exit ramp also have the second option to:
- Go straight through the intersection at Novi Road and onto the westbound I-96 entrance ramp.
- Immediately take the service drive on the right BEFORE the ramp merges onto I-96.
- Take the service drive straight as it becomes Fountain Walk Avenue.
- Turn right onto Cabot Drive toward 12 Mile Road. Vibe CU will be on your left.
Those coming from the north (Wixom/Walled Lake) will want to get to 12 Mile Road and West Park Drive to head east down 12 Mile. Vibe Credit Union (44575 12 Mile Road) will be on your right just before Cabot Drive and the 12 Mile Crossing at Fountain Walk shopping center.
Registration began May 13, 2019 on-line at Novi Parks Foundation or by cash or check only at the Novi Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Department. Fundraiser for the Novi Parks Foundation. Event held rain or shine, no refunds.
8 samples for $45, Food Trucks, Cigar Area, Dancing under the stars, Limit 500
Click here for Flyer
If you would like to become a sponsor for the 2019 Pour on the Shore, please email Rachel.
Many thanks to our sponsors, breweries, volunteers and everyone that worked so hard to make the 2018 Pour on the Shore a success! You are all truly appreciated!
And a very special thanks to our Dessert Sponsor:
Beer and Wine Distributors:
A big thank you goes of course to the many volunteers and staff from the City of Novi that support our event. Pour on the Shore could not take place without the help of all of these people….thanks so much!
A big thank you to Gina and Community Publishing for doing such a fantastic job with marketing and sponsorship assistance!
Thank you to Vibe Credit Union for allowing us to use their property on 12 Mile as a shuttle location. Vibe Credit Union has been a partner with Pour on the Shore for the past four years! Thank you!
2nd Annual Pour On the Shore 2016